HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
2015 has been an exciting year for me and although I’m sad to see the year end, 2016 is full of possibilities.
My Year in Review
- I published my first novel–The Bleeding Heart. What a learning experience this has been. I’ve become better for all the bumps in the road and know that this is just mile marker #1 for me.
- I had a short story published in a horror anthology–Until now, I never wrote a short story before. This one came to me quickly and I wrote it in about an hour. I’m not sure that I’ll ever be able to recreate this ease again, but it was fun.
- I became an intern for Entangled Publishing–this has been an exciting and exhausting new venture. I am learning A LOT!!
- My CP–Valia Lind–moved to New York City!!
- I was lucky to meet a few of my blogger friends in person. I am surrounded by people who love the very same things that I do and love meeting them IRL. Priceless.
Brooklyn is a talented artist with an obsession for blood; one that she satiates at her uncle’s tattoo shop. It’s here at The Bleeding Heart that Brooklyn practices the art of dispensing pain onto others. Yet, nothing can dull the desire running through her veins, especially since the man she really wants to torture rots in jail for murder.
When Daniel comes into her life, Brooklyn’s obsession with tattoos and blood quickly turns into desire for him. She dreams about getting him on her tattoo table as her first official customer, marking him as her own. But Daniel has a different idea as to what they should be doing with their bodies.
As Brooklyn spirals out of control, her sanity begins to slip right along with whatever is left of her humanity. Daniel may be the only one left to save her, if she lets him in. In the end she will have to choose between exacting vengeance, staying alive, or loving Daniel.
Graveyards, spirits, witchcraft, black cats, candy, and haunted houses.
Strange things happen on Halloween. All Hallows Eve is the single night where the veil between the living and the dead is opened. And now spirits, monsters, and candy will collide!
Seventeen authors and illustrators set out on a horrific journey to set the record straight. What really happens on Halloween night? Trick or Treating is not all fun and games. There are more tricks than treats scattered through these pages. Sure, All Hallows eve can be a scream. But sometimes, it’s straight-up murder.
Halloween Night: Trick-or-Treat is a middle grade and young adult horror anthology that takes place on Halloween night.